WHS Class of 1967 Message Board

This is the place for all WHS CLASS of 1967 ALUMNI to leave messages, share news, updates, etc. It is NOT for political posts or spam - there are plenty of places you can go to see that sort of thing! If you forgot how to post, send me an email (click the "CONTACT" button on our website) and I will let you know how to post (Its as easy as sending an email).

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Keeping in touch

Hi All--

Most of you don't know me, because I was only at Woodward High School my senior year (1966-67) but I thought I would check in. I live in SF and have been married for 26 years to Stephen Ness. I have three children, Alexander Ness (Harvard, 2004, currently an NYU Graduate Fellow in Music Composition, Devin Ness (NYU, 2007, currently residing in London on an NYU abroad program studying English) and Sally (15 years old) at Lowell High School in San Francisco. My husband and I have spent 26+ wonderful years in San Francisco and my parents are thriving (at age 86!!!) in Oakland, just across the bridge. I highly recommend Netflix--we have become totally addicted....as well as classical/baroque music--we attend the Philarmonia Baroque Orchestra, San Francisco Symphony and my husband is on the board of Earplay, a contemporary music organization that produces new classical music performances.. Life remains good on the West Coast--don't hesitate to contact me if you make it out this way and we knew each other for the brief time I spent at Woodward. Maybe some few of us can work together to end the war in Iraq and secure the future for our children.

Bari Stolmack Ness (bsness@mindspring.com)